Happy Jubilee Everyone

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Good Witch of Stirling

This photo is to prove that I do actually exist - since I'm always pointing my camera away from myself! Cathy took this to record the clouds and I just happened to be in the way. No, actually she said I had to have at least one photo of myself!

On the ramparts of the castle overlooking Stirling.

Always listen intently when a witch is describing how to peel an apple in one piece so that she can cast a spell to bring your true love!!!

According to the good witch tossing the apple peal over my shoulder reveals the initials of my true love. Cathy said she saw an 'H' and a 'G.' All I saw was a slip hazard. What do you see???

Another picture by Cathy to prove I was actually walking around Stirling. We were in search of a yarn store for a project of two.

Ah. Me, caught unawares, in my natural pose.

1 comment:

  1. My first thought was a lowercase H R, but yeah, a G is kind of there if you look sideways. We shall see!!

    ReplyDelete